OSHA Online Training Center
Annual OSHA Training Is Mandatory; Now It's Easier Than Ever!
With HCPro's acquisition of Quality America, your OSHA training isn't changing.
You will still be able to log on and have access to the same system and same courses.
Right now, only the tech support and marketing contact will change. If you have any questions or concerns, please email Customer Service (email@example.com ) or call 800-650-6787.
Annual retraining is an OSHA requirement, but it doesn't have to be time consuming, expensive or boring. Quality America's Online Training Center is designed for outpatient medical practices; it delivers the required content and the mandatory certification for your employees.
Our online, self-paced courses address the unique situations that healthcare operations face. These courses not only meet the OSHA requirements, but also provide you and your staff with solid practical advice to maintain a safe working environment.
Our Online Training Center is cost effective, easy to access, easy to administer, flexible, OSHA Compliant and it makes OSHA training virtually paperless.
- Tracks employee information and course records online
- Exports reports to Microsoft Excel
- Groups students by department, location, or specialty
- Allows delegated subadministrators, such as department heads, to assign training or view reports for their employees
- Prints Certificates of Completion
- Provides Q&A function to clarify employee course questions
- Easily accessible, self-paced courses
- Courses continually updated with latest information
- Substantial Savings on Additional Courses
- Free technical support
EMPLOYEE TRAINING COURSES
- Basic OSHA Training (OSHA Training for Employees in Their First Clinical Setting) : Initial OSHA training for employees new to the healthcare industry
- Dental OSHA Training: Covers General Facility Safety and OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens and Hazard Communication Standards; meets requirements for initial and yearly retraining mandated for oral surgeons, dentists, assistants, and hygienists.
- Ergonomics for Outpatient Medical Facilities: Identifies the most common ergonomic stressors (i.e., back/neck, eye strain, carpel tunnel syndrome, computer work station, lifting/moving patients) and demonstrates techniques to avoid injury
- Fire Safety: For annual employee training; covers fire extinguishing (A.R.A.C.E., P.A.S.S.) and building evacuation
- Non-Clinical OSHA Orientation: Initial OSHA training for non-clinical employees new to the healthcare industry
- OSHA Annual Retraining for Outpatient Medical Facilities: Covers OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens and Hazard Communication Standards; required for every healthcare employee
- OSHA Orientation for New Employees with Clinical Experience: Initial OSHA training for those who have had previous OSHA training but are new to the facility
- Preventing Workplace Violence in Medical and Dental Facilities: To help employees prevent violent behavior in others and to respond to violent situations
- Respiratory Infection Control: Influenza and TB: Covers the CDC's new guidelines; for low-risk facilities